Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pinterest Ideas that WORK!

Going through my pins, on Pinterest and there are a couple that I have done and I have not talked about! How can I not share some pretty cool ideas???

The first one, is the Mascara Trick.
- Add 4-5 drops of saline solution to your dried up mascara. It works!!! I have done it 3-4 times to the same mascara tube and I am still getting more out! This is a great idea to save money.

Stain remover from carpets.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the stain, let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then vacuum it up. Make 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup water, and 1 drop of dish soap, add it to spray bottle and spray on stain. Let it sit for a minute and then scrub. Stain came right up! I even used this on high traffic areas, works great!


Then we have one that I pinned and it does not work.
- Put one cup of baking soda in your toilet and let sit for an hour, then flush and its clean. THIS DID NOT WORK. DON'T WASTE YOUR BAKING SODA! It did not even work a little bit, and my toilet was not that dirty. I will stick with Comet!

No comments:

Post a Comment