Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Eating

This weekend was a HUGE fail for my diet! I have never felt so disappointed with myself then I do today. I did not eat clean the last 3 days. I ate like I was 120 pounds and never gain weight, haha! Today I am paying for it. I got on the scale to see a higher number. Its the worst feeling in the world, knowing that all the hard work I did last week was thrown away in 3 days! It makes me sad and angry and I hate myself for it. Now I am going to have to KILL myself to get to 145, by Friday for my sisters wedding. Its impossible. Its just going to be really really hard. I am going to do it. I am not going to come this close, to make it all go away.
After looking at what I ate this weekend. I see what I did wrong, and what really needs to change, next weekend!


  • I need to buy lots of fruits and veggies! I grocery shop at the first of the week. I buy lots of healthy food, but by the weekend most of its gone. So we are left with eating out, or eating junk. I am going to change this by switching up my grocery shopping. I am shopping on Monday and Friday, now. I am going to buy enough healthy food to make it through the week. I am going to meal plan and I am going to stick to it. 
  • I had WAY to much sugar. Sugar is fine, if you don't eat 4 brownies . . . That being said, if there is a dessert, I will stick to one, and one small one. Its not the end of sugar and there will always be treats. I don't need to eat like I will never see it again! 
  • Make time for exercising. My last good workout was Friday morning. Saturday I set my alarm, and never woke up :( So when 8:30 rolled around and I had to be places by 9:15 and my kids are waking up, 25 minutes at the gym, is not enough for me. I need my hour workout. Even though Sunday is my rest day, I did not even do a bike ride or a walk on Sunday! 
  • Did not drink enough water. Throughout the week, I have water with me at all times, I try to drink about 50 oz a day or more. This weekend I had maybe 30 oz TOTAL! That is horrible! No wonder I feel bloated and sick today! I need to keep water with me and make sure that I drink it all. 
This is it.  What I need to change. This weekend I learned that even though I have had a great month of loosing weight I can still gain it back really quickly. I know what I need to change and I know that if I really try I can do it. I am going to do it! 

And I saw this on Pinterest, and it fit perfect for today!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! My dad told me so much growing up-"you are not expected to be perfect. You just have to try your best"- that I still use it now in life when I feel I am falling short-either with how I am as a mom, or wife, or in my personal life. Its what keeps me going when I do mess up. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete