Monday, May 21, 2012

Check Up on my New Years Resolutions

Its almost half way through the year!!! The last 6 months have gone so fast! I was looking back on my blog and found my list of new years resolutions. I need to start working harder on my new years resolutions!!!!


My New Years Resolutions -
  • Get to 140 pounds ( I am close, oh so close! ) 
  • Run a half marathon ( I don't know if this will happen this year ) 
  • Work out 6 days a week - DONE! 
  • Try new recipes - DONE! But I want to try more!
  • Save Money - Better then before, but not great! 
  • Finish the Book of Mormon - Have not started : ( 
  • Read more books - DONE! 
  • Do more crafts - DONE! Just with my craft nights I have done more then last year! 
  • Spend more time with my kids - I am working on it! 
  • Grow a garden - DONE! 
  • Be more organized - DONE! 
  • Be a better wife - Working on it! 
  • Try new things - DONE! But I want to keep trying new things! 
  • Be more understanding of others - This is a hard one. I am a judgmental person. I would say that I am more compassionate, but this one still needs work. 
  • Gain a Testimony - Working on it! 
  • Be a good YW leader - I would like to say DONE! But, thats something has has do on all year. 
  • Serve - Need to do more. 
  • Get to a size 6 - PRETTY CLOSE! I fit in a size 7!!! 
  • Learn to Wake Board - THIS SUMMER! 
  • Be a better house keeper - DONE! 
  • Potty Train Isaac - STILL WORKING ON IT!!! Poor Kid, no, poor MOM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment