Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Month New Goals

Its almost June! I can't believe Summer is finally here! This year has gone by so fast, I guess its true what they say "Time flies when your having fun". My deadline has come and gone. I am about 3 pounds away from my goal weight, of 145. It really give me motivation to set a deadline. Because I know that I only have a small amount of time and I need to give it my all to work on it. So my new weight loss goal is to get to 140 by June 30th. 

I am doing really well at making sure I am working out. I exercise ever morning. I never skip a day. I do my best to stay active. I can see that I am really gaining muscle. My biggest problem is food. I might workout like crazy but when I eat ice cream and pizza I am never going to loose this fat. Goal # 2 for June. I am sticking to Clean Eating, its was got me out of the 150's, and I like the idea of it. I feel like its what is best for my body and my family. We are not going to eat out anymore because its fast. I am going to plan our meals out. Our garden is starting to produce and I plan I eating out of it daily. I don't want to diet. I want to change our way of eating. I want my kids to live long healthy lives and they learn by example. This is motivation enough for me. 

I found this sign on Pinterest. I love it!!! June is going to be a start of a new Me and I am excited to take on the challenge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment