Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Accomplishments

I started my weight loss challenge almost a month ago. I have been doing as much as I can. I have had good days and bad days. Today is a good day! A month ago I bought a size 11 jeans. They are way to big now!!! Not a bad thing right??? Monday I bought a new pair of Jeans, they are a size 9! I have not been a size 9 for 4 years! I bought an x-large shirt a month ago. Today I have it on and its HUGE! I really am so happy that I am down clothing sizes! Its a great feeling.


Its no secret that I love to pole dance! I have a hot pink pole in my living room! No, I am not a stripper or ever have been, I just love to dance and excersize and have fun! I have had my pole for almost 5 years and until recently I have not tried anything new. I have been able to go upside down for a couple years, but once I got upside down, I did not know what the heck to do and when I would try something I was not strong enough to do it and end up falling! ( I have some crazy huge bruises from pole dancing, haha! )

Today I was able to do this and I was able to hold for over 30 seconds! Long enough that I was screaming at my husband to come see my new trick!!! I am super excited that I am strong enough to do anything on the pole like this and I can't wait to try other new pole tricks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment