Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursdays Exercises!


I have always had long lean legs and NO butt. I WANT A BUTT! hahaha!!! So today I woke up and worked on legs and glutes, and I feel good! I found this workout on Pinterest. I started with this workout and did a bunch more squats and other leg and glute exercises that I have in my binder! This was a great workout and I could really feel the burn. I wanted to do a more mild workout because tonight I am going to ZUMBA to get a good hour of cardio in!

Today I got on the scale and it showed 149.8 I was SHOCKED so freaking happy so I ran to get my phone to take a picture and when I cam back I got on the scale and weight exactly 150 :( hahaha! So tomorrow I should be able to take a picture of the 140's! I was hoping today would be the day, but that just give me motivation to eat super good and workout really hard today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment