Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekly Goals

I am at a stand still in my weight loss. Today I kinda gave up, and gave into the movie theater popcorn and a chocolate treat. Tonight, I am so mad at myself. After all my hard work, why did I give into my cravings and give up what matters most to me? As I sit here and regret my choices for the day I am thinking about what I am going to change, and what I need to do for me. This week I am getting out of this weight loss rut, and I am going to hit my goal of 145 by then end of this month. I can do this. I just need to try.

My weekly goals this week are not just weight loss. I am going to try one thing each day from Pinterest for kids. I have a board labeled "kids" I don't know if I have ever tried anything on there and I have a TON of pins!

This week I am going to try new recipes that are healthy. My family is sick of eating the same healthy food, so I am going to kick it up and add some new flavors. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I am going to try one new workout a day. Just one new set of exercises that I can add to my routine.

This week, I am going to do a service project. I don't know what that is going to be, but I was reading over my new years resolutions and on my list was. Service. This week I am going to find a way I can serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment