Monday, May 14, 2012

Great Monday Workout

Yesterday, I had a great Mothers Day. I am blessed with a great mother, and mother in law. We had a fantastic day spent with family. We had yummy dinner, that followed by have pie and s'mores! I gave in and had a small piece of each ... and it was so good! 

So this morning I knew that I had to have a great work out to make up for my extra calories yesterday, and I did. I woke up and found some great exercises on Pinterest and out of my binder. I added some resistance band exercises as well, put it all together and I worked out over an hour and worked up a sweat! 

I got a resistance band for Christmas and did not even know what to do with it! I went to my Tone and Define class on friday and they used resistance bands! I finally learned all the cool things that I can do with it! Today I added the resistance band to my work out, I worked legs/butt and arms with the resistance band! It was great to add something new! 

Here are some of the exercises I added today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment