Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Healthy Brownies - No Sugar!!!



I found a recipe for brownies that looked AMAZING, but they were full of sugar and and had a lot of butter in them. Not for me!

I altered the recipe and came up with my own NEW amazing brownies! My kids LOVED them and had no idea they were good for you. My husband who is my biggest critic could not tell they were healthy. That is really a good thing, because usually he can always tell, he has "healthy food radar" and won't eat anything too good for him :) These brownies were a nice fluffy cake like brownie and is now my new go to treat recipe! Easy and no sugar . . . PERFECT!!!


Recipe for Healthy Brownies 

3/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
3/4 Cup Honey
1/2 TSP Salt
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
4 TBS Coconut Butter (softened)
3 Medium Eggs
1 TSP Vanilla
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.

Mix all ingredients (except Chocolate Chips) VERY WELL.  Continue to scrape sides of bowel.

Add in Chocolate Chips, mix on slow speed.

Bake for about 30 Minutes in a 9x9 Pan.

ENJOY!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment