Monday, October 15, 2012

My Motivation Monday

This weekend I had a lot of fun parties and craft night! With treats. I'm not trying to loose any more weight. I don't care about the number on scale like I used to. My biggest goal is to be fit and healthy.
I'm on week 3 of my challenge that I have with my gym. Still no sugar! Which is not to bad, I know that I eat healthy. On Saturday, I gave myself a cheat day for out Football party, I did not even want sugar, but I ate it and then CRAVED it! So I just kept snacking! Not a ton, but way more then I normally eat. :(
Today I paid for it in the gym! I always can tell when I am not eating healthy, I am not as strong as I normally am. My workouts are harder. I'm not as alert! I hate this feeling. I don't need sugar, I don't need to give into my cravings, I don't ever want to feel sluggish again!

Even though I felt weak, I really tried to push through it and give it my all today! I had to make up for my crazy weekend. Today, I looked in the mirror and could see that I'm so much stronger then I was six months ago. I like the way I look. I don't know the last time or if I have ever felt like this.
I feel strong. I like it! Haha!!!
Today I found a couple motivational pins from Pinterst.

No comments:

Post a Comment