Friday, October 5, 2012

Its time for an update!

This week has been crazy! I started school and got 100% on my first quiz! I am so excited to be going back to school, even if it is just for personal training certification. It's giving me motivation to continue to work out and eat healthy! My goal is to have a six pack by Christmas, and to finish my certification!
A group at my gym has started a competition for the month of October, we get points for doing things like eating certain amount of fruits and vegetables, drinking eight glasses of water and no sugar. So far I'm doing really well At the Challenge! I went four days with no sugar! The funny thing is after the first day I don't even want sugar anymore at all. I feel better, I feel healthier, even after just five days on a no sugar diet, and I lost a pound! This week I also got called skinny a couple times! That has never happened to me. And it was a good feeling.
I want to win my challenge not for the money, just for the fact that I know that I ate healthier and I can stay on a healthy lifestyle and have a Goal in mind. I really do want to compete in a bikini competition, and has started training hard for that. I make sure I don't miss a workout, and when I work out I give it my all!
I want to be a personal trainer because I want to help others feel as good as I have, throughout this process of losing weight and gaining a healthy lifestyle. I want people to know that if I can do it anyone can do it! I am proud of myself at how far I've come in a short amount of time. I know that I will never go back to my old eating habits and my lazy lifestyle. I love the way I feel, I love the way I work, and I love how happy I am. I like being asked the question of how I did it and what I did to lose weight! It gives me motivation to continue and know that I'm on the right track of becoming a personal trainer. I know that this is what I want to focus my life on and help other people with the same problems.
My biggest challenge that I've overcome is an eating disorder. It feels so good to know that I've lost weight the healthy way and I can continue my healthy lifestyle without going to those bad habits. I'm grateful for the support, of my sisters and my husband. I've always felt that they have been there along the way encouraging me and challenging me to stay on track and become the person that I want to be. I'm so grateful for their support.

Two weeks ago we found out that our youngest son celiac disease. My goal for this week, is to find the yummiest recipes that are gluten/wheat free. I'm not just changing his diet I'm changing our family's diet. Finding out about his celiac disease has made me even more grateful that I started cleaning eating months ago, it's not been such a huge challenge getting used to switching our diets!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment