Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My workout with kids!

Today I worked out at home. After about 20 minutes, my boys were driving me crazy! So I made them part of my work out. I held my 25 pound son, and did sit ups and crunches, holding him on my lap and chest. Not only did it make him happy but it was an excellent workout for me. I did squats holding him. He thought it was hilarious and my legs and bum definitely felt the burn! I got a great 30 minute workout and spent time with my kids! They were great motivators and he kept telling me to keep going!
Later we walked to the park. I played with them I went up and down the slide, I did pull-ups on the monkey bars and I pushed a stroller weighing 50 pounds!
It was not the best nor the hardest workout that I've done but I exercised today, I didn't make any excuses. I feel like I also helped my kids with getting them out and active.

No comments:

Post a Comment