Sunday, October 28, 2012

Motivation

The last 2 weeks, I have gained a little weight, honestly I am sure it's to much sugar. I never knew how much sugar I actual consumed, until I started tracking my food on myfitnesspal, again. It's way more then I'd like to admit. Gaining weight was such a disappointment! For 2 months I've stayed around 138. It was a huge surprise to see the 140's again on the scale! It got me so depressed, I cried.

This week I'm changing. I want to my Abs!!! Because I am not making progress I know it's time to up my game! I'm going to add an extra hour of cardio. I'm only giving myself one true rest day. This week I'm going to try lots of new recipes. I am setting a personal goal of no fast food, even if it is a salad!

I found some motivational pins on pinterest! Hope they motivate me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment