Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just an Update!

Finally the snow is melting a little, a very little . . . But, I can see sunshine and hints of grass, and it makes me so excited for spring. I am starting a 90 Day Challenge. 3 months till Summer, and I am determined to be in Bikini shape. I have said it for months, that I am going to do it, that I am going to look awesome, but yet changed nothing. The last two weeks I have changed my workouts to the Jamie Eason program and I can tell a difference. Pushing myself for 30 minutes of cardio is really helping me loose fat. I have also cut out sugar and sticking to low calorie healthy meals. As long as I don't buy it, or have it in my house, I will not eat bad food. This is working for me because in the last 2 weeks I have lost 4 pounds! WOOHOO!!!  My weight has stayed the exact same for 4 months, so to see that scale going down makes me want to scream it to the world! I am back!!!!!!

So what I have changed:
- I am drinking more water. A lot more water.
- I have upped my cardio to a minimum of 15 minutes HIIT training after each time I lift weights.
- No Sugar.
- Only Consuming good calories. No Junk Food.
- Trying new meals and different types of food. I was getting sick of the same thing over and over!

I don't want to do this alone! Join me on my 90 day challenge!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment