Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Thursday Update!

I have thought a lot about yesterdays post. Its not a super happy post. I guess thats the point of a journey though, its not always going to be easy! I have really watched what I have eaten, and have made healthy choices, I also went all out in Kickboxing today. I have already lost another pound and am thrilled! This means I only have 8 pounds to loose before Summer. 

My husband was so reassuring yesterday, telling me that if I stop worrying so much about it, I might just loose the weight. I think his advice helped. I know that I eat healthy, I know that I exercise 6 days a week. I may have hit a bump in my weight loss, but I know that I am doing what I can to loose fat. I am proud of how far that I have come. I was looking back at my old blog posts and was shocked at my old pictures. I am so close to the body I want, I am not giving up. 

I found both of these motivational posters on pinterest.com. This is just what I needed this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment