Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oops I forgot!

I forgot Motivation Monday . . . I have to tell you the truth about the last couple days, because if I told you I was motivated and happy it would be a lie.

I got on the scale monday morning, and saw that all the weight that I had lost 3 pounds was added back, and I felt like a complete failure. I cried. I could not believe what I had done to myself. I ate mint chocolate pie and pizza and I did not think about what I wanted most, for what I wanted then.

I cried to my husband how unfair it is, that I work my ass off at the gym, eat healthy and I still look the same. Then it hit me, that what I am doing is enough, to maintain. If I want to loose another 10 pounds, I have to kick it up. I am the one in control, and I have to make the effort. Its hard, Seriously I want to eat a giant mint milkshake, but I have to remember that a mint milkshake will taste awesome for about 15 minutes, but I will be working that off in the gym for an hour, is it worth it???

My sweet husband, calmed me down and told me that I look beautiful. He told me that he can see how hard I have worked and the results have paid off. Since monday, I have dropped 2 pounds. Thank goodness! I have about 73 days till Summer. I can't wait to post pictures of my new bikini in 73 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment