Monday, March 18, 2013

Nike Training App

My sister has been raving about this app for MONTHS, the Nike Training App. I really enjoy going to the gym and feel like I don't get a great workout from my living room, so I never tried it. Last week, my sister and I worked out together and she said I had to try these workouts. We did an ab and a leg workout, both 15 minutes and both were KILLER workouts! I went home and immediately put it on my ipad and iphone. This morning I did not want to go to the gym because Monday mornings have way to many people. So I did a 15 Minute Ab workout and a 30 minute total body cardio. Usually I work out for an hour, but seriously this workout kicked my butt, and 45 minutes is a good amount of time. I highly recommend this app. Thank you sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment