Saturday, April 26, 2014

Finally its FRIDAY!!!

This week has FLOWN by! I can't believe all that I have done this week. I am super proud of how well I have done with eating and exercise.

This morning my Exercise was 35 Minutes on the Elliptical! 450 Calories!!! 
Then 25 Minutes of Legs, Squats, Leg Lifts and Bridges, 10X Each 3+ Times. I feel good today! I worked up a nice sweat (gross) haha! 

Food:
NoXplode 1/2 Scoop 

Breakfast: 1/4 Package Protein, 1 Cup Kashi Cereal, w/ almond coconut milk. 

Lunch: 3 Slices of Turkey and Cheese and 3/4 Cup Mushrooms, 10 Onion Sticks and 8 oz of Apple Juice and 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt. 
( I was Hungary ) 

Snack: 1/2 Apple, Sliced Banana and Peanut butter

Dinner: Chicken and Potato w/ broccoli, Strawberries and 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt 

Dessert: Almond Probiotic IceCream Bar!

I don't know what was wrong with me today, I was starving!!!! I ate way to much today. I ate healthy, just a lot of healthy ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment