Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just a little update!

Its been a little while since I updated. My goal at the beginning of the year was to be stronger and see my abs, well I am stronger. My arms have bulked very nice! I am feeling that they are getting bigger then the rest of my body. I am happy with my legs, and my butt. I will just say that they have NEVER looked better and I love it! I now get complements on my butt which has NEVER happened and its awesome. Keep the complements coming, hehehe!!! 

As a personal trainer, I have been able to train all my clients and get them into better shape and have them see results that they want to see, I have never had anyone complain yet! But, I could not stick to my own plan. I would write a plan for myself, yet I did not see the results that I am looking for! It has been soooooo frustrating. After a very long conversation with my super awesome sister (BIG HUGS TO YOU) I have decided to change up my workouts a little. My biggest problem is I am still have belly fat. Super stubborn belly fat. I have had belly fat since a teenager and its always been my most self conscious area of my body. I will be the first to admit that it has gotten better over the last couple years, but I am ready to take things to the next level and say goodbye to belly fat for good! 

I have changed my eating a bit. I am just lowering the amount of bread I eat. Since I have had my gallbladder removed in October, bread upsets my stomach anyway. We don't eat much sugar anymore and I can tell a HUGE difference! - THIS IS #! 
Thats it for eating. My family eats clean. We don't eat out much. I meal prep and plan all our dinners. I have found that I like eating at home much more then at a restaurant, even though I have to do dishes and I HATE dishes! I enjoy cooking and making something that I know is healthy and know what the ingredients are. 

My exercise, I have added more cardio to my workout and thanks to my sisters advice to this, I have already dropped a pound, YAY!!! I am also teaching Pilates. This has changed my body and my mind. I am more flexible and I am stronger in my core because of Pilates. I absolutely love the way that it makes me feel! I am still working out 6 Days a week, that will not change because I LOVE to workout. I am feeling the best that I ever have. I am making gains and I love to see the progress. I am blessed to have the ability to exercise and I am grateful to have the support system I have.

Thanks, 
Marissa B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment