Monday, April 28, 2014

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday is my FAVORITE day to eat healthy and workout. I feel so motivated Saturday mornings, my workouts are harder and better! My eating is on track and I feel great.

This morning my workout was 20 Minutes of incline on the elliptical, at a resistance. Next I taught my Core Cardio Class for 45 minutes of HARD exercise. Then we stretched and did a little pilates for 15 minutes.
TOTAL: 1 Hour 45 + 1 Hour Coaching Soccer, in the FREEZING Rain.

I totally forgot to track my eating this day. Oops!

Sunday: Rest
I also did not track my eating and thats a bad thing cause I ate ALOT yesterday. We had late easter dinner and I will just say I love love love ham and eggs ;) mmmmm! Monday is a new day and I feel good about it already!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment