Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Black Bean Brownies


A friend gave me this recipe and told me that I had to try it. She said they were so good, and I must admit I was VERY skeptical of anything chocolate and black beans, but because I like to try anything healthy or healthier, I made them, this morning!  These were a great alternitive to adding eggs and oil. I can not taste the black beans at ALL! I can tell they are in their, but not in a gross way. I figured that each brownie has about 130 Calories. Not to bad for a brownie. 

Recipe for Black Bean Brownies

You Need: 
One Brownie Mix (for 9x12 pan) 
1 Can Black Beans 
Water


Rinse the black beans VERY WELL. 

With black beans back in can add water to the top covering all beans. 

Puree Black Beans and water. 

Last add Brownie Mix, and mix well. 

Bake at 350 Degrees for about 25 minutes. 

Thats it, super easy and healthy! My boys LOVED them and kept asking for more. I have to remember that just because they are healthy does not mean I can have a whole pan! :) 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment