Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Morning Smoothie

I had an awesome hard workout this morning. Came home to make breakfast, and realized we had no milk :( I have not been grocery shopping in 2 weeks and my kitchen is looking a little bare, but I had enough ingredients to make up a drink, and I think this is one of my new favorites! Packed with Vitamin C. Just what I need! For the last couple weeks if we have any left over fruit after a meal, I put it in a bag and freeze it. This way it does not go bad and I can put it in my smoothies.

Orange Almond Smoothie 

You Need: 
1/2 Can Frozen Orange Juice ( No Sugar Added ) Or 1 Cup Orange Juice + Ice Cubes 
1 Can Peaches or 1 1/2 Cups Ripe Peaches 
1/4 Cup Almonds 
1 1/2 Cups Frozen Pineapple 

Blend VERY well. Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment