Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just a little Update!

This week started the Jamie Eason program, that I posted earlier. I actually did really well with it. I did all the workouts and they are hard! I have really been trying to stick to the healthy eating. I have done pretty good, and this week I lost 2 pounds on this program. I am THRILLED!

I seriously love seeing that number back down on the scale after almost 6 months of seeing the exact same thing, not a bad number, just not what I want to be at! I am so motivated! Its just the kick I need!

Not only am I trying to loose fat, but I want to be stronger. I want to have more endurance. This Summer a friend and I are going to run a couple of 10 & 15K, and at the end of Summer I am running a half marathon! I am so excited about it. I have signed up for the big half marathon 2 years, and did not run it. I still got a t-shirt out of it ;) Not cause I did not want to, but it was after our auto accident and their is no way I could run 13 miles! This year I am running it. I will do it and I will finally mark an accomplishment off my bucket list!

I am motivated. I am strong. I know what I want, and what I want is going to be hard to get to, but I know that with dedication I can do it. When I am 90 years old, I don't want to think how nice it would have been to run a marathon. I want to have said that I did it. (and maybe next year, I'll do the full marathon, MAYBE!)

Good luck to everyone else on their goals! We can do this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment