Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Update

Good Morning!!!

I have not been on for a couple days. I am trying to focus on my family a little more. (One of my new years resolutions.) Also I have not done anything new or exciting to blog about.

I am starting a program today, that will help me cut and I hope that in 3 months I have the muscle definition that I want. This program is not going to be easy, the working out is the easy part its the eating thats going to be hard. I have been eating really good the last couple days, I have felt great! I love the way that I feel after days of Clean eating. This is motivation for me to stay on this program and feel the way I want to feel.

I want to be in my awesome new bikini, without looking around and seeing if people are looking at me like I'm crazy to wear that out in public :/ I am so ready for Summer to be here, I have about 3 1/2 months and the program that I am starting is 3 months long. That will be the perfect amount of time to do what I need to do . . . I hope!

Last year in 3 months I changed my body. I have never been in better shape. I have stayed this way for 6 months and I have new goals and challenges for my body. I am happy with how far I have come, but now I need new goals and new challenges.

Its so funny, I see all these pins on Pinterest.com that talk about get a 6 pack in 2 weeks! Drink this and loose weight. Now that I have gone to school and experienced the difficulties of weight loss myself. I laugh at these! I used to Pin, them thinking that it would really work. Its not as easy as exercising one part of your body for a 6 pack, I WISH! Now I know the truth and how to get the body I want its time to put my knowledge in action.

I am only eating my carbs after I work out. I am not eating after 7:00 PM. I am eating lean meats and fish and LOTS of veggies. I was told about this program by my aunt, I am so happy that I found something that is so easy and laid out for me, and it has results. Its on Bodybuilding.com, Jamie Eason's, Live Fit. Here is the Link HERE . I have changed it a little for me, I am not doing the first 2 weeks. I also adding cardio into the first month. I have enough muscle its time to loose the fat on top of the muscle.


When I am done, I will post my before and after pictures. I hope that there is results! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment