Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivation Monday

I had a great weekend. I actually did really well eating. I woke up and hit them gym. I did not feel tired or sluggish. I felt great! Today I started really sticking to the Jamie Eason diet program. HERE is the program. I posted it last week that I was starting and I did not workouts but did not stick very well to how strict the diet is. I have been stuck at the same weight for 6 months. Its time to really kick it up and cut like I need to. I love Mondays, it is the start of a new week, I can choose what I want out of this week, starting today. Today, I chose to make this week count. I want to see a difference by Summer and not see what I could have been.

Found some awesome workouts and great motivation on Pinterest. I love these!!! Some of the exercises I am doing in my class this week, watch out ladies!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment