Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Greetings

For my husbands Birthday, I wanted to get my kids involved! I wanted them to understand how important Birthdays are in our family and it takes us all to make that special day happen! So, my two year old and I wanted to make something fun! So we decorated the walkway and porch!!! Each sidewalk square said something else! It was fun making it and he liked coming home from work to see it! My kids were so excited for him to come home, they could not wait to show him our art!




Then we made handprints in a plate. ( Pictures coming soon )

We baked a birthday cake. I let the kids choose what type of cake. I let them put in all the ingredients, and turn on the mixer, and even though it was a HUGE mess, they loved it!!! 

We made him birthday cards. I let them use my scrapbook paper, and make what ever they wanted! 

I let my kids pick out the party supplies and decorations. They helped decorate. 

It was not just a special day for my husband, but it was a special day for me and my kids. I loved seeing them get so excited and happy about the little things. Can't wait for the next birthday to do it all again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment