Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Craft Night - Fridge Cork Boards

Last weekend was my monthly Craft Night. I made fridge cork boards. They turned out cute, and they clean up my fridge!!!



This is how I made them! 

What you Need

4 Picture Frames 
1 Roll of Cork 
Paint 
Paint Brushes 
Screw Driver
Sticky Back Magnets 

Remove the stands from the back of all the frames with the screw driver. Remove all the glass. 

Paint your frames any color you want. This took a lot of paint, they are not easy to cover. 

I let them dry and cut out my cork to the size of the frame. You want to make sure the cork is a tight fit, but not bending in the frame. 

Add your sticky round magnets to the back of each frame. I put four in each corner and one in the middle. 


Last I put it all together! Put the cork board in, add the back, and hang it on your fridge!!! 

Woohoo its done!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment