Monday, June 11, 2012

My New Exercise Routine

The last two months I have worked out 6 days a week rest on Sunday. I usually work out my entire body, Arms, Back, Legs, Butt, Abs all in one hour. It feels great working all my muscles, but I don't get sore anymore, like I used to. Today I have started a NEW weekly workout routine. I get a short amount of time each day to exercise, I need to make the most of it! This is what I am going to do this week! I will post each day, about my workouts and show what exercises I did.

Monday - 10 Minute Run. 45 Minutes Weights, Resistance Band, Exercise Ball. Workout all muscle groups. 5 Minute Stretch. 


Tuesday - 55 Minutes of Spin Bike. 20 Minutes of Arms / Back. 5 Minute Stretch. 


Wednesday - 20 Minute Run. 30 Minutes of Abs. 15 Minutes Yoga / Stretching. 


Thursday - 10 Minutes of Cardio. 45 Minutes of Legs and Butt. 5 Minute Stretch. 


Friday - 55 Minute Toning Class. 


Saturday - 10 Minute Stretch. 1 Hour Bike Ride. 


Sunday - Rest. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you even get to workout for more than an hour! That’s an achievement. It only means that your body is already used to what you’re doing every day. It’s a routine that will definitely affect your lifestyle if ever you stop. Though, I guess that wouldn’t happen since you love the results! :D

    Evelina Howe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I will never stop. I love the way I feel after I workout! It makes my whole day better!

      Delete