Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spool Table

I needed a table or stand for my boys room, to put the TV on. This is what I came up with. It turned out GREAT in their Cars themed room. They love it! I love it cause it cost me about $8.00 to make! This was super easy and I can't wait to make another one for my front porch, to put plants on!

What you need!
Large Electrical Spool
Sand Paper
Electric Sander (optional)
1 Can Spray Paint 
1 Damp Towel  

How I Made It! 
This is a larger electrical spool. I sanded all sides of the spool till very smooth and there could be no splinters. Dusted it all off with the damp towel and cleaned out the middle section. I spray painted it with "Banner Red"spray paint found at Hobby Lobby. I had to do 3-4 coats and 1 can covered it. Let it dry overnight before bringing it in to your house! 


No comments:

Post a Comment