Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kids Chore Charts

I found these FREE printable chore charts for kids HERE. I made one for each of my kids. I put each chore chart in a plastic page protector. I taped the chore charts to my fridge. I use a dry erase marker to check off each item. The marker comes right off at the end of the week. My boys LOVE them. They have done their chores 3 days in row!  ( This is huge for my kids! ) Each month I am going to change up there chores a little so they don't get bored and I want them to keep working.

A couple months ago I made a Chore Can with sticks that you pull out. You can see how I made it HERE. I added two spots labeled CHORE STICK on the charts. So they can have a deferent chore every day. They like choosing what they do for the day.

I added chores to the chore charts like, Feed the Dogs, Make Bed, Brush Teeth, Read 15 Minutes, Pick Up Toys. I chose jobs that each of my kids can do without to much help from me.

We decided we would let them each choose a treat at the end of the week. It is something small like making a treat, going for ice cream, or choosing a coloring book or crayons from the dollar store.




No comments:

Post a Comment