Friday, June 1, 2012

Great Friday


Found this pin on Pinterest. 

Today this Motivation Pin was for me! I have been going to a Tone and Define class once a week for 2 months. When I first started I was the chubbier one. I stood on the back row. I used the 2-5 pound weights The class totally kicked my butt! Today, I stood on the front row. I ran faster then most of the women, and I ran the entire time, instead of stopping and walking. I stood on the front row, right behind the instructor and I could see my muscles as I was lifting! I gave it my all. I figure, if I only have 1 hour a day to work out, I should give it everything I have! It felt great. I am in the best shape I have ever been! Even when I was skinny, I could still never lift they way that I do now. I never have been able to flex and see real muscle! Every day gets better, and I love the outcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment