Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday Workouts

Tuesday: It was so hard to wake up at 5:35. I laid in bed for 10 minutes arguing with myself about going or not. Then I decided that I won't regret going so I got up and went to my 60 minute spin class. I did 15 minutes of lifting Free Weights. I came home and had a big bowel of strawberries dipped in greek yogurt and cottage cheese. I actually liked waking up that early. I had time to myself and got in a long workout.

Wednesday: 15 minutes on the treadmill. Then 25 Minutes of Abs, using an exercise ball, and a medicine ball. I did a lot of plank variations as well. I wish that I had a little longer workout. So today is a day that I am going to make sure I am eating very healthy and staying active all day long.

Some of the ab exercises I did today. I found this on Pinterest of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment