Friday, January 25, 2013

A little disappointed :( An Update!

Last night I took a picture of myself in the same swim suit, that I did last year. Its been a couple months since I have done this, and I guess its a good thing, that I did take a recent picture. The outcome . . . NO CHANGE! Nothing!!!! I am the same weight that I was, before Thanksgiving. I am doing pretty good at maintaining my body weight. I was really hoping to see change, though.

I thought that maybe I had gained more muscle, but it does not look like it. So my goal is to really focus on my eating. I want to raise my metabolism ( I will blog about this later ). I am going to up my cardio, even more. The people in my class, need to watch out :) I know that I am strong. I know that I am not fat. I am just not where I want to be. I want to be around 20% body fat. I want to like who I see in the mirror, and thats different for everyone. For me I want to see muscle. I want to put my pants on and not worry about a muffin top.

I have 4 months till Summer. I can do a lot in 4 months. I can change things up. I went to school to learn how help people get the body they want, I better be able to get the body I want!!! Hahaha!!!

My tip: If you have not seen changes in 3 months. Its time to re-evaluate and see what needs to be changed.

I found this on Pinterest. I may have posted it before, but its true! I am 100% dedicated to working. A day does not go by that I don't exercise. My exercise plan is down, now its eating, I eat healthy, 80% of the time. I am working on the last 20%!


No comments:

Post a Comment