Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Super Excited!

Today I start my job as a Personal Trainer. I start teaching my first class, and I must say I am super nervous about it. I did not sleep last night, because I kept thinking of all the bad things that can go wrong!!! So I woke up early and started to blog. 

I have been wanting to do this for so long, I don't know why I am nervous, and chances are since its a new class, I won't have a lot of people there, but I still can't get a little nervous about it. Well, a lot nervous. 
I also feel that since I have gained a little weight and I am not in the best shape I have been, that I am not in any shape to be someone personal trainer. In 2013 I have set a goal to be in the best shape I have ever been it. I am not just doing it for myself, I am doing it as a trainer, so that my clients don't look at me like I am crazy! I wan't to be healthy. Its all I think about, Its what I have worked so hard towards. Because I can't stop thinking about it, I guess thats my motivation to keep doing good. I don't want to stress about what I look like and what clothes fit the right way. Today starts my 2013 New Years resolutions. Today starts a new chapter in my life! 
Well, my class is planned, my music is ready, Wish me GOODLUCK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment