Thursday, January 17, 2013

I love it!!!

I taught my 3rd class, and I loved it! I have found the best "job" in the world, well for me! It does not feel like work. I am not really away from my kids and its exciting. I love coming up with the workouts and making people really see results!

I got the best compliment, before my class started I was talking with a lady that had not come to my class before. She told me that the night before at another class, all the ladies were talking about how awesome my class was and that she had to try it. It was such a complement to know that people like my class, and the same people keep coming back!

I have found what I love to do. It gives me motivation to work harder and be stronger! I am so happy that I made the choice to become a personal trainer. Its a great feeling helping others accomplish their own goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment