Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello Monday!

I wrote last friday about how hard weekends are for me to stay on track with my eating! This weekend was not different, with all the temptations of treats, cookies, pizza. . . But guess what I did pretty good! I had an amazing Saturday morning workout and I really tried to eat healthy!

This morning I only gained 1 pound . . . I was disappointed that I had gained a pound. I ate cookies last night and I know thats what did it, on the other hand I usually gain like 2-3. So one pound is a start! WooHoo!!! I guess thats something to be excited about . . .

I am still in the 140's and can't wait to get back to the 130's. I am so close and I really can't wait till Summer! I am going to have the body I want by Summer . . . One weekend at at time!




No comments:

Post a Comment