Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Biggest Loser

I am so excited that the TV show The Biggest Loser, is back on! Since becoming a trainer and going through school, I have a new outlook on people and their health. Then I watch this show and it makes me want to really help people, even more.

I know how hard it is to loose weight. I look at food and gain weight :) If it was not for some great motivation from my sister and my own will, I would not be where I am today! Even with gaining 5 Pounds over Christmas, I am the strongest I have ever been in my whole life! That alone is motivation enough for me to keep going.

I became a trainer to help others, to help people who have the same problems that I have had and to show them the right way to become healthy. I think thats why I love the show the Biggest loser because, it shows that it takes work and its not easy, but in the end its worth it and anyone can do it! You just have to have the motivation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment