Thursday, January 3, 2013

My First Class

I stressed and stressed about teaching, and guess what my first class was a success . . . I think! Everyone said they loved it and that they would come back. So, I guess thats a good sign! Its scary being up there and having everyone looking at you! Even though I love attention, it is a little intimidating! 

I can't wait for next week. I am sure I won't sleep again the night before, like I did this week, but it won't be as scary! Its motivation for me to keep up my clean eating and when I do my personal workouts, work really hard. I wan't to push people, have my clients do more then me. Today I went to a kick boxing class, it was so much fun, and I made sure I worked as hard as my body would let me! I can't wait to see the results at the end of this month! I better be down to my pre-holiday weight! I wan't to see my muscles!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment