Monday, January 7, 2013

Setting Some Rules for 2013

I have about 15 pounds that I would really like to loose before Summer. I gained a little during the holidays and I want to get to Bikini Shape by May. I have not done well sticking to my clean eating, and its showing! I can feel it not only in my hips, but in the way that I feel. I don't like this feeling. I may be exercising 6 days a week, but I am not eating as healthy  as I should. I did so well last year, that its disapointing that I have let myself slip a little. I am not saying no treats ever, but not a treat every day, like I have been. I feel strong, but in 3 months my body has not changed, so I know that its time to do something different. So I am setting Rules for the new me in this 2013 year! I will be ready for bikini shape in the Summer and most of all I am going to feel better!

My Rules:

- Eat Natural / Clean
- Add more Fiber and Protein to my Diet
- Eat 5 small Meals a Day
- Keep a Food Journal
- Exercise 5-6 Days a week and try NEW exercises
- Get more Sleep
- More Cardio
- Get my Family involved (I am not doing this alone)
- Keep Calm / Don't Stress
- Remember to take my Vitamins
- Drink MORE Water
- Weigh myself Daily (Its scary, and sometimes I don't want to)
- Portion Control 

So these are the things that I have struggled with. The exercise part I am good on, but I want to keep it that way. These Rules are going on my Fridge. 1/4 of January has already passed! Everyday that I don't eat healthy is another day wasted, and another day that is hard on my body. Like I have said before, I want to live a LONG time. The best way to do so, is keep my body healthy, NOW!

Let me know if you want to follow the rules and tell me what you think about them! Don't think of them as a diet. I will NEVER be on a diet again. These are rules to keep me healthy and strong.




No comments:

Post a Comment