Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh NO, the weekend is here!

I have lost 2 pounds this week! Eating really healthy and working my butt off with cardio in the gym! I feel fantastic. Better then I have in weeks. My husband has lost weight too, (a lot, more then me). We have worked together and made healthy meals. I am drinking more water and taking my vitamins. Our hard work and dedication is paying off. I have chose to live a healthy lifestyle and I am keeping it up!

Tonight is our Game Night. We have a bunch of friends over, we eat food and play games. Its not a healthy night. But tonight, I am changing that!

I am going to have sliced fruits and veggies. I am going to make a salad with our pizza. I am having 1 piece of pizza. There is no reason to have more then that! We are eating thin crust pizza, too. This weekend is a time to have fun with friends and family. That does not mean that I need to go crazy with my eating. Right???

The weekend always ruin it for me. I will loose weight, the weekend comes and some how I am up the EXACT amount I was last Monday. Not this weekend, this weekend I have my husband along my side and we are going this together. This weekend I have motivation!!! I will have a body like this by Summer. Its my goal, and I am working harder now then I ever have! I will look awesome in my bikini :) Game night is not going to ruin my awesomeness!!!

Found some motivational Pins on Pinterest.com! Maybe these will help  me remember what I am after! Woohoo!!! Bring on GAME NIGHT!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment