Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Together We can do ANYTHING!

Its been a couple days since I have posted anything. Its not that I have not wanted to, its that I don't know what to say anymore!

Two days ago, I sat down with my husband and we decided that together we are going to eat healthy. Together we are going to loose the weight and we are going to be healthy as a family. I feed my kids pretty healthy, but we set some rules for ourselves and our family. Habits that I want my kids to have as they grow up. They are easy goals . . . not as much for my husband, but I am so happy that he is on board with my healthy eating! Yesterday it was easy for me to eat healthy because I knew he was. I felt like if I ate something bad it was not fair to him. I am excited that finally my husband is on board with me, its a good feeling knowing that you have a support system! To help my family achieve our goals, I am doing our meal planning again, and I am planning new and healthy meals. 

OUR FAMILY GOALS:
- NO FAST FOOD
- NO SODA 
- NO A&W TREATS (MY HUSBAND AND KIDS EAT IT WAY TO MUCH)
- NO LATE NIGHT EATING 
- DRINK MORE WATER 


There is nothing that we can't do. Together we will live longer and be healthier! 




No comments:

Post a Comment