Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A NEW GOAL!

It's been a couple days since I have updated, it's been a busy weekend! But I'm back and I am ready to start my new goal!!!
Get ready for it ....
I am going to compete in a Bikini Competition!!!!! I'm scared and excited all at the same time!
I have never thought I would even try to do something like this!
The one that I want to do is in March. I have 8 months to prepare for this! I have never felt so motivated. It's a good feeling!
I have lost the weight that I needed to, now I have a new goal! I don't care if I win or even place. The fact that I am doing it, is what's exciting for me! I am happy that the few people that I have told are supportive, most of all my sister. I am on a new journey, that needs a lot of support! So wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment