Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Day of Rest . . . Sort of!

I never workout on Sunday, so this morning instead of working out I am posting here. It seems strange, not to be working out today, I am in such a habit of waking up first thing in the morning and exercising. I guess, thats a good habit to get into.
Even though I don't exercise this morning, I know that my fight with three boys in church is going to be killer! So I post now, while I have the peace and quiet. The calm before the storm :) haha!!!

Yesterday I had a great workout. I worked out with my family, and it was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. We ran for about 50 minutes. We found a HUGE flight of stairs and ran the stairs 4 times. It was a killer leg/butt workout. I felt the burn!!! After we came home and worked Abs and Arms. Not only was it really fun, but I am sore today. I know I got a good workout.

I am still set on competing in a Bodybuilding, Bikini Competition. Last night I was watching videos on past shows. These women look so amazing and it makes me want to work my hardest, so that I can look like that one day too. It is going to be a lot of work, but I can't wait for the results!

This is my Exercise Plan for this week!

Monday: 10 Minute Bike Ride. 30 Minutes Legs. 20 Minutes Abs. 10 Minute Bike Ride.


Tuesday: 15 Minute Run. 30 Minutes Arms. 20 Minutes Abs. 15 Minutes Pilates.


Wednesday: 20 Minute Bike Ride. 30 Minutes Legs. 15 Minutes Abs. 5 Minute Stretch.


Thursday: 10 Minutes Cardio ( I don't know what yet ) 40 Minutes Arms. 20 Minutes Abs. 10 Minutes Cardio. Stretching.


Friday: Tone and Define Class


Saturday: Run. Abs and Arms. ( As much time as I can get!! )


Sunday: REST

Let the week start!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment