Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I had an AMAZING 4th of July week! I have spent time with my family and my husbands family! I am so grateful for all of them. We have had so much fun together the last couple days that I don't want it to end! We had BBQ's, Fireworks, Boating, and MORE FIREWORKS!
I finally got up on the wakeboard. This might not seem like such a big deal, but last Summer I tried probably 50 times to get up, and I could NEVER do it! I could not get up, I told my husband I am done, I am not going to try again, its just not for me! Well, yesterday I got up for about 15 seconds!!!! WOOHOO!!! I can finally get up! It was long enough for my sister in law to take a picture!

Today I woke up so sick, I think it was because I am not eating the best foods from our BBQ's and not getting enough sleep and being so dang tired! But, I ate a small bowel of cereal with some coconut milk and started my workout! I am so glad that I did not skip one day, just for being sick, it would have ruined my whole week, and now that I have worked out I don't feel sick at all.

Thursdays workout - 
I used 8 Pound Free weights, A Chair, Exercise Ball, a Resistance Band, and Something to hold onto with working lower abs, I used my pole.

The first half hour, I did 10 reps of arms, 10 reps of Legs, 10 reps of Abs, REPEAT. I did all different types of exercises but I only did 10 of one thing at a time.

The last 20 Minutes, I did 100 reps of Abs, doing different Ab exercises. Next, I did 100 reps of Arms, doing different Arm exercises, Last I did 100 reps of Leg and Butt exercises. I repeated this two times.

I finished with a good stretch.

I really liked doing the 100 reps at a time, I felt like I was really getting a good workout. I will repeat this in my workouts next week.

These are some of the workouts I did today, I found them on Pinterest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment