Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Workout

This morning, I woke up and I did NOT want to workout!!! I was dragging, the last couple days have been exhausting. I felt like laying in my bed for another 2 hours. But, I dragged myself out, and sat down on the computer, and pulled up Pinterest. Then I thought, this is not going to get me to my goal. I have to keep in mind what is important to me!!! Today I weighed exactly 141.0 That means tomorrow I can be at 140.

My workout today - 

I used 8 pound weights and a chair.

These are some of the exercises that I included in my workout. Today I worked Arms and a little Abs.



I found all of these on Pinterest. I love Pinterest more and more each day! Now I am off to make a healthy breakfast!!! Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment