Sunday, July 8, 2012

One More Week

I only have one more week, till my 3 months is over. I gave myself 3 months to change my life, and I have tried as hard as I can to make these changes. I am not going to end at at the end of these 3 months. I am so happy with how my life has changed for the better, I don't want it to end. I am happy. I am fit. I am in the best shape of my whole life. I will not stop, for anything. This next week I am going to work like CRAZY! I am sticking with eating "clean". I am working out daily. I am going to see a difference in those pictures! I can't wait to see what I have done in the last month.

This week my Exercises Routine will be something like this! 

Monday -  Total Body 

Tuesday - Legs and Abs

Wednesday - Arms and Back

Thursday -  Abs and Arms 

Friday - Toning Class

Saturday - Hike or Bike Ride 




No comments:

Post a Comment