Sunday, July 29, 2012

Getting Ready for the Week

I have decided that Sunday is going to be my preparation day for the week. I have an afternoon to do whatever I want.

My Sunday Afternoon. It took about 2 1/2 Hours. But, is totally worth it! I got so much done!!!!

Earlier I posted my workout schedule for this week. I know what I am going to do every day for my workouts.

This afternoon, I . . .

Made a Meal Plan for this week. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks.

Baked Bread. TONS of Bread!

I cut Apples and Celery, put them in a plastic container, and I have snacks all through the week.

Next, I cooked 6 Chicken Breasts. I will shred the chicken and use for snacks, or to add to a salad.

Last, I hard boiled Eggs. Also to use as snacks or to add to my meals.

All of this is make sure that I stay on track with my Clean Eating. All along my family comes first, no matter what. I am going to try anything to make my life easier, to make sure I have time for my family! I think I have figured out how I am going to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment