Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Week!

I have 2 weeks until my final weigh in!!! This last week was rough. Since I had my wisdom teeth removed and felt like crap, I missed two good workouts and I ate out twice. Good thing, I did not really gain any weight, I just don't feel healthy. Its amazing at what a good diet can do for your body!

My workouts this week will be focusing on my core. I am going to try some new workouts that I will post through out the week. I really want to see a difference in my pictures form last month. This week I am going to try new healthy recipes, I am getting sick of eating the same things. There is so many new recipes that I have pinned on Pinterest, I just need to start making them!

I am so close to making my goal weight. In two weeks, I will be there . . . I promise! 


No comments:

Post a Comment