Friday, July 27, 2012

Working towards a goal!

Since I posted about wanting to compete, I have been working harder then I ever have! I have been trying so many new exercises that I've found in all my fitness and exercise magazines. I am trying new recipes. I know that I have 8 months, but I'm working towards it now! I want to make sure I'm ready!
Thanks to my sister who told me to try cross training, I've had some amazing workouts! I rode my bike to the gym, I don't know why I never thought of that before! It's only a mile away! Haha!!! Today the gym was closed, what gym closes??? Anyway, I came home and had an awesome workout on my own, that included lunges and squats across my back yard! I don't care if my neighbors think I'm nuts, it was great to exercise outside and my butt still hurts from all those squats!
It's not just exercise anymore, it's fun! And in 8 months I will look amazing! Who knew that exercise and eating healthy can be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment