Sunday, July 15, 2012

Easy Breakfast Sandwich

I have seen a bunch of pins on Pinterest about cooking eggs in muffin tins. I thought I would try it! But, the recipes that I saw were not exactly what I wanted, so I made up my own!

For Spinach Egg Sandwiches you need . . .

5 Eggs
1/2 Onion
Sprinkle Salt and Pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Spinach
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
(You could add green pepper)

I used my Ninja blender. Blend milk, eggs, salt and pepper, very well. Add veggies, slightly blend to mix veggies.

For plain Egg Sandwiches you need . . .
6 Eggs
Sprinkle Salt and Pepper
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk

Again, I used my Ninja blender. Blend milk, eggs, salt and pepper, very well.

Pour egg mixture into muffin tin.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

Sprinkle with cheese, and add to whole wheat english muffin. You could add bacon or sausage, but we are trying to stay low calorie at our house. Enjoy!

My pictures are not great, my camera was dead and I took these with my phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment